District Youth Leadership Council
The San Leandro Unified School District is convening a District Youth Leadership Council to better serve and represent the interests of students across the San Leandro Unified School District. The primary purpose of the Council will be to offer needed student input on the Local Control Accountability Plan (of which student participation is a key component) however there will be an opportunity for the representatives serving on the Council to develop and work on other key projects that affect students within SLUSD.
The council will hold five meetings during the remainder of the 2016-17 school year before adjourning for the summer. Representatives selected to serve on the council must be able to attend all of these meetings.
- Wednesday, January 25, 4:30-6:00
- Wednesday, March 15, 4:30-6:00
- Wednesday, March 29, 4:30-6pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 4:30-6pm
- Tuesday, May 9 SLUSD Board Meeting 7:00-8:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 24, 4:30-6pm