- Prevention and Intervention Classes
- Health Education Classes
- Support Groups
- Nutrition, Fitness and Exercise Classes
- Positive Youth Development Programs
Native American Health Center (NAHC) is the medical provider at The BLC. NAHC school-based health center services emphasize prevention, integrated care and the removal of access barriers. They aim to improve adolescent health, well-being and success in school by increasing access to comprehensive, high-quality health care services. Services include:
- Behavioral Health
- Health Education
- Positive Youth Development
- Insurance Enrollment
- Family Engagement.
- Healthcare insurance enrollment and retention
- Case Management
- Application Assistance: Food Stamps, CalWorks, Social Security, IHSS, etc.
- Information and referrals for child support, child care, housing, mental health services, etc.
- Assistance with school enrollment
- Translation and interpretation
Family Resource Center Hours