Sunday, May 29, 2016
Student Daily Bulletin
There will be NO SCHOOL Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day.
There will be a 2:00PM Early Dismissal Thursday June 2 for the SLUSD Retiree & Recognition Celebration.
Patriotic Message: APA History Month Salutes Steve Chen
Born in Taiwan, Steve Chen is an American entrepreneur who co-launched the video-sharing website YouTube in 2005. YouTube ranked as the 10th most popular website a year after its launch. In 2006 Google bought YouTube for $1.64 billion in stock.
1. Cafeteria Lunch Menu: Lunch today is a crunchy chicken corndog or a deli sandwich. Lunch includes salad bar, seasonal fruit and your choice of milk.
2. Promotion Lei: Attention students: API Club will be selling Promotion Lei’s during lunch on Friday. If you are graduating this year, come get one to show off your swag when you walk the stage. All are welcome to buy one or more for someone you know who is promoting. For more information, come see Ms. Nguyen. –Ms. Nguyen
3. No One Eats Alone Day- "A Day on the Green"- Have you enjoyed our No One Eats Alone Day festivities this year on the patio? Then we know you will really have a great time today for our final No One Eats Alone Day! This event called "A Day on the Green" will take place on the field and include a BBQ, music, field games, club activities and much more. The focus of the day's event is "Be the One" meaning that you strive to be the one to stand against social isolation. So come on out to the field during lunch and enjoy a great day with your Bronco Family. - Counseling Department
4. Yearbooks: Buy your yearbooks on a first come-first served basis for $35 cash only in G1 before or after school. Students who purchased yearbooks – please make sure you write your name in marker inside your yearbook and keep it put away during class. – Mr. Rosenberg
5. Robotics Club: Our Robotics Club will meet today, 3:05-4:05. We will program the Mindstorms robots and do some building of electric circuits. Please let me know if you are not able to come. - Mr. Huey
6. Trip to Washington D.C.: Attention all 7th Graders. I am excited to announce that I will lead a group of Bancroft students on a once in a life time trip to Washington D.C. next year during Spring Break! You will learn about U.S. History next year in 8th grade but you can come with me and live it! You will receive an invitation this morning in your 1st period class. Please do not open the envelope until you get home. I will be coming to some of your 2nd or 5th period classes today to talk about the trip. If you have any questions please ask me. – Mr. Mason
7. Wrestling: Wrestlers, please come to a meeting Tuesday at the beginning of lunch in room 106 for application forms regarding our summer wrestling camp. Your extra effort will pay off. – Mr. D’Antonio
8. Bronco Star Shout-Out: A big shout-out to Marjorie T., Daniela C. and Stephanie O. for turning in a found phone. Great job taking care of each other. – Admin
9. Student v. Staff Volleyball: The game is after school today in the gym. The staff will challenge our stellar girls volleyball team at about 3:30pm today. Al students can come to the gym to watch the game. It should be a great match! - Tina McCormick
Please remember to take care of yourself, take care of one another and take care of Bancroft! Go Broncos!!
Registration for Summer School is now open! Click below for links to the grade-specific course catalogs (information on how to register is contained within each course catalog). The registration deadline in Friday, June 3, 2016.
|Elementary & Middle School||Registration|
|Incoming 9th Graders||Registration|
|Incoming 10th-12th Graders||Registration|
暑期學習班登記報名現己開始! 點擊以下進入年級 - 課程目錄 (有指示步驟如何去登記). 截止登記日期是星期五，6月3日2016年。
Escuela de Verano SLUSD
Catálogo de Cursos e Inscripciones
Las inscripciones para la escuela de verano están ya abiertas! Haga clic a continuación para los enlaces de el catálogo de cursos específicos para cada grado (la información sobre cómo registrarse se encuentra en el catálogo de cada curso). La fecha limite para completar inscripción en el viernes 3 de junio del 2016.
|Estudiantes que Ingresarán al TK/K||la inscripción|
|Escuela Elemental e Intermedia||la inscripción|
|Grado al 9º||la inscripción|
|Estudiantes que Ingresarán a los Grados 10 al 12||la inscripción|
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Track & Field Celebration - G4
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM 8th Grade Honors (Awards Night) - Gym
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM 8th Grade College for All Field Trip - UC Berkeley
10:30 AM - 2:05 PM 6th (3º)/ 7th (5º) Awards - Gym
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM 8th Grade Promotion Party - FTK Gym
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM 8th Grade Promotion Rehearsal - Gym
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM 4x4 Tea - Cafeteria
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Lincoln Alternative Education Center Graduation - Arts Education Center