Business Services Department Overview
The San Leandro Unified School District Business Services Department is a vital branch of the District’s administration and plays an integral role in the District’s ability to provide a quality education for our students.
The Business Services Department is the financial and operational center of the District and is responsible for providing important budget information necessary to make crucial decisions which ultimately affect programs, services and the classroom.
The Business Services Department is also responsible for ensuring sufficient instructional facilities are available to all students in our District and carefully monitors the effects of growth and secures the financing needed to provide adequate classrooms and support facilities.
Other divisions and responsibilities within the department include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable processes all fiscal transaction
- Food Services prepares and services nutritious meals for the students and staff
- Community Services oversees building rental
- Grounds and Maintenance maintains the safety, cleanliness and general repair of all district facilities
- Payroll monitors all employee time cards and ensures an accurate and timely processing of payroll
Last Modified on July 26, 2016