Student Daily Bulletin
Student Daily Bulletin
Bronco Star Drawing
There will be NO SCHOOL next week, Monday April 17-Friday April 21 for Spring Break. School resumes on Monday, April 24.
Patriotic Message: National Poetry Month Salutes Dylan Thomas
Born in 1914, Welshman Dylan Thomas left school at age 16 to become a reporter and writer. His most famous poem, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night," was published in 1952, but his reputation was solidified years earlier.
1. Cafeteria Lunch Menu: Lunch today is Italian pasta with meat sauce and Texas garlic toast or a chicken patty. Lunch includes salad bar, seasonal fruit and your choice of milk.
2. Snack Bar: Starting the Monday after break, the snack bar will be open during break. The items that will be offered are breakfast pizza and cereal. This includes juice, milk and fruit. These items will still be available in the cafeteria as well. Students will not be able to purchase the items that are available during lunch time. – Cafeteria
3. National Day of Silence: The Friday of the week that we return is our recognition of the National Day of Silence ... which happens a week from today, while we are on Spring Break. More to be revealed. Thanks for your patience with us at the entrances this morning. – Mr. Smothermon
4. Anime Club: After school today we pick the final viewings of this school year. Please be ready to vote. – Mr. Smothermon
5. Friends on Friday: Still a quiet and safe place to be, just stow your electronics. Bring a lunch and clean up after yourself. Happy Friday! – Mr. Smothermon
6. Mandarin Classes: Students - have you ever thought of learning Chinese? Did you know that over 1 billion people on the planet speak Chinese? At Bancroft, there will be a FREE 4 week session about Chinese language and culture. It starts on May 2 and will be on Tuesday afternoons from 2-3pm. Permission slips are in the office or ask your teachers. Go ahead - try it! - Counseling office
7. Students: You will take the yearly standardized tests for Math and English, and 8th graders will take a test for Science, after Spring Break. You need your Student ID card and if you have your own ear buds or headphones. Please be sure you have these items with you at school after Spring Break. A good night's sleep and healthy nutrition will help you do your best on the test. Good luck, Broncos! -- Admin
8. 8th Grade Promotion Gowns: Please remember to turn in your promotion gown order form into the office as soon as you can - Ms. Rodrigues
9. Robotics Club: Our Robotics Club will not meet this Friday. We will start up again after the break. – Mr. Huey
Please remember to take care of yourself, take care of one another and take care of Bancroft! Go Broncos!