Wednesday, October 16, 2019
** ANYONE REPORTING TO BANCROFT PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE**
Good Morning Broncos,
This is the BMS Morning Show for Tuesday October 15, 2019
Inspirational Message: “I believe that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to another.” –Thomas Jefferson
Bronco Motto Message: Broncos Take Care of Bancroft. Please do not eat or drink in the buildings.
- Cafeteria Lunch Menu: Lunch today is chicken alfredo or baked ziti with roll. Lunch includes salad bar, seasonal fruit, and your choice of milk.
- Magic Club: Magic Club will meet today at lunch and after school in room 108. Don’t forget your ID to get into the main building. No in-outs. See you there! –Mr. Fox
- Study Center: Students, the Study Center will happen today from 3:15-4:15. Math Intervention for 6th graders will meet in room 210, 7th graders in room 203, and 8th graders in room 206. Any other subject will meet in the library. –The Counseling Department
- Lost Instrument: If anyone has seen a lost instrument please let the office or a teacher know. There is a reward for whoever returns it. –Admin
- Library: Get ready for Halloween by checking out a scary book in the library! The library is hosting a TERROR-ific Reading Challenge for the month of October. Read 3 scary books and be invited to a Spooky Social in the library on October 30th. There will be snacks and a Halloween photo booth! –Ms. Kang
- Robotics Club: Members who missed Friday’s meeting, please come by room S-1 to get s field trip permission form from Mr. Huey right away. –Mr. Huey
Please remember to take care of yourself, take care of one another and take care of Bancroft! Go Broncos!!
📰 SLUSD Latest News
On Friday, October 11, San Leandro Unified Superintendent Dr. Mike McLaughlin delivered his annual State of the District address to a packed house in the San Leandro High School gymnasium. With the current school year marking the end of a three-year improvement plan, McLaughlin’s speech featured impressive academic achievements and facilities enhancements.
San Leandro Unified School District has named Mr. Lawrence Simon as the new Chief Technology Officer for the district.
Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) is alerting the public to possible planned power outages due to gusty winds and dry conditions that are increasing fire danger in our community. They will potentially be taking proactive measures on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of this week by turning off power for public safety.
On a day forecast to reach temperatures over 90 degrees, civic leaders and school district officials celebrated an important renovation milestone for San Leandro Unified. The district has completed installation of new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) units in all SLUSD schools.
Almost 50 students from the Sports Medicine class in the San Leandro High School Biomedical Pathway received a free CPR/AED certification during the school day.
3:15 PM - 5:30 PM Boys Basketball Practice
4:00 PM - 5:45 PM Girls Softball Play off
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM Boys Basketball Championship
3:45 PM - 6:00 PM Girls Softball Championships
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM SLUSD Middle School Math Night
October 25, 2019
October 26, 2019
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Dia de los Muertos
October 27, 2019
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Field Trip - Park Day School Huey
October 29, 2019
9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Science Field Trip
November 5, 2019
3:45 PM - 5:45 PM Boys Volleyball Game