📰 SLUSD Latest News
San Leandro Unified School District Announces Departure of Deputy Superintendent Dr. Rosanna Mucetti
San Leandro Unified School District announced today that Rosanna Mucetti, Ed.D has accepted an offer to become the Superintendent of Napa Valley Unified School District. As such, she will leave her role as Deputy Superintendent, Educational Services effective July 1, 2018.
El Distrito Escolar Unificado de San Leandro Anuncia Partida de la Dra. Rosanna Mucetti, Diputada del Superintendente
El Distrito Escolar Unificado de San Leandro anunció hoy que la Dra. Rosanna Mucetti,Ed.D ha aceptado una oferta para convertirse en la Superintendente del Distrito Escolar Unificado del Valle de Napa. Como tal, ella dejará su función como Diputada del Superintendente de Servicios Educativos a partir del 1 de julio del 2018.
HIgh School Diploma & GED Registration
All Applicants Must Preregister ONLINE*
Step 1: Fill out your application by click on the button above.
Step 2: Enroll in one of the orientation.
Step 3: Print your confirmation.*
Step 4: You must bring your confirmation, transcript (new students) and a photo ID to Orientation.
*If you do not have access to a computer and/or a printer, you may come on campus and apply online.
Apply early; space is limited. First Come – First Served!
No children, visitors, or guests are permitted on campus.
Childcare is not available.
Assistance is available in our Transitions Center by APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Please call 510-667-6287, Option 0 (Zero) to schedule an appointment.
- No more ESL registration dates are scheduled for this school year.
- People interested in MORNING summer school classes can check on June 5 for possible summer school registration for limited spaces.
- No registration is expected for EVENING summer school classes.
- Registration for fall ESL classes will be as follows:
- Tuesday, August 21, at 5:30 pm
- Friday, August 24, at 9:30 am
- Please note, people line up early, space is limited