California School Parent Survey, 2019-2020
Your school needs you to complete this online survey to learn more about your opinions about it. This survey is an opportunity to communicate your perceptions about your child’s school. If you have any questions about this survey, contact your teacher(s) or site administrator(s).
You will have access to this online survey beginning 1/27/2020.
The purpose of this survey is to obtain parent perceptions about the school.
Your participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information you provide will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, and improve student achievement.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. You do not have to respond to any questions that you feel could be used to identify you. Simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to this school only.
- The results are for the use of your district. The California Department of Education and WestEd will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
If you are having trouble taking the survey, check the following:
- Does the survey welcome page show the correct name of your school?
- Make sure that your survey window is open. SLUSD's California Healthy Kids Survey will be administered between the dates of January 27 to February 14.
- Still having trouble? Contact your school administrator.