Inter District Transfer, Now Enrolling
We welcome students who live outside of the San Leandro Unified School District. If you are interested in enrolling, please follow the following steps.
- Go to the District Office of your resident school and request an Inter-District Transfer Application
- When approved submit the Inter-District Transfer Application to the district of your choice and attach a copy of the most recent transcript/report card, attendance and discipline.
- Continuing students on an Inter-District Permit may remain enrolled in their school, unless the student is displaced by a student who resides in the school attendance area, or if the student fails to meet the established criteria.
- A new Inter-District Transfer Application is only required for students transitioning to 6th or 9th grade. Students who fail to submit an application as required will lose their placement for the coming year.
If you are leaving the San Leandro Unified School District and wish for your child to attend a district of your choice, you need to:
- Download or go to the District Office of your resident school and fill out an Inter-District Transfer Application.
- When approved, submit to your district of choice.