- Students use the permanent student ID number (lunch number) to checkout books.
- Students may check out a total of 3 library items at a time.
- Graphic novels, comic books, and magazines can be checked out 1 at a time.
- A regular book checkout is for 14 days.
- Graphic novels, comic books, and magazines may be checked out for 7 days.
- Students may search for books on the library catalog called Researcher.
- During lunch, a student ID with Library @ Lunch sticker is needed to enter the library.
- No food or drink may be brought into the library. Help keep the critters away!
- Students may request a hold for a book that has already been checked out. Hold forms are next to the printing station.
TIPS FOR FINDING A BOOK
- Look at the "call number" on the book's spine. This the book's "address."
- When you search a book on Researcher, you will learn the call number and you will know where to go to find it.
- For fiction books, the call number is usually "F Author's Last Name."
- For example, all Harry Potter books will have the call number "F Rowling." This means you can go to the R section.
- There is no limit for number of checkouts.
- To schedule a visit to the library, please consult the library calendar and contact Ms. Kang. If possible, please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance.