With approval, students can take advantage of online or blended (sometimes referred to as hybrid) learning courses to make up classes for high school graduation and/or a-g college eligibility.
There are many accredited online courses, including the options listed below. You may find others that meet your needs or interests. Please see your counselor for program approval and to ensure that course selection is accurate.
- Brigham Young University Independent Study
- National University Virtual High School
- Silicon Valley High School
- CSU East Bay Online Campus
- Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth
- Peralta Community College District Distance Education Program
Accredited online colleges (U.S. News & World Report)
Scholarships may be available for students that qualify (please see counselor).
Once the course is completed, please see the counselor, who will request the grade so that the student can receive credit.