Welcome to Our Library
While the SLHS library doors are closed until further notice, our online resources are open 24/7! Find ebooks, audiobooks, databases and more!
Students, please put your textbooks and library books in a safe place for return at a later date. Do not worry about overdue books. We will figure out a way for you to return your books safely at some point in the future.
Teachers, the library is still your partner in instructional collaboration! If you are looking for resources, or would like support in distance learning lessons or curriculum, please reach out to Ms. Sasaki at Lsasaki@slusd.us.
The SLHS library is home base for all Pirate students who want to study, read, research or work on a computer. With over 1018 new e-books added to our traditional print collection, we now offer over 22,000 fiction and non-fiction titles! Finding the right book is easy using our online catalog, accessible in the menu to the left.
The SLHS library also features a 36 iMac computer lab with printing; eleven online subscription databases available 24/7 for the SLHS community; as well as local and national newspapers and magazines.
We’re also the go-to place for textbooks and textbook issues.
Your librarian hosts Ms. Lori Sasaki and Ms. Sarah D'Audney welcome you!
Good to Know
- Books are checked out for three weeks and may be renewed.
- All school rules apply in the library.
- Computers are for academic purposes only.
- Students are responsible for the textbooks that are checked out to them.
- A clear library and textbook record is necessary for Winter Ball, Prom and graduation privileges.
- Questions about the library or textbooks? Contact Ms. Sasaki (510-618-4605) or Ms. D'Audney (510-618-4600 x2160).