Testing and Apex Progress during COVID-19 school closure
Dear APEX Students,
Thank you for your continued patience as we adapt to an ever-changing learning environment. We have created a process for students to schedule testing appointments and take their unit test(s) at home. This testing process will only be available during the COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place Order and school closure.
Written Work Submission:
- All written work must be submitted online to this email address: email@example.com
- You must include your Full Name, Class Name, and Activity# in the subject line of your email.
- For example, Mary Jones, World History B (or semester 2), 2.1.7
- If your work is handwritten on paper, consider taking a CLEAR and legible photo of the document and emailing that.
- If we cannot read your work, we may send it back with a rewrite request.
- If you are finished with a class except for tests, we will be checking to see that all journals, practices, and projects have been completed before we add a new class.
- Quizzes have been reset to allow for three tries.
- Be sure to study between each failure.
- If you do not pass on the third try, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will allow progress to the next activity/lesson but no additional retakes.
Unit Test / CST Unlock Request Process
- Students must submit all written work to email@example.com prior to scheduling an appointment and request a unit test to be unlocked.
- Complete the online appointment request by clicking on this link: https://bit.ly/APEXcst
- Students will receive confirmation and reminder emails if their appointment request has been approved.
- The requested CST/Unit test will be unlocked at the start of the appointment time. Students will have two hours to complete the test.
- At the end of the two-hours, the unit test will be locked. Students who did not finish their unit test during the two hours will need to submit a new appointment request at https://bit.ly/APEXcst.
Adding an Extra Class:
- If you are making good progress on your current class and would like to add an extra class to stay on track towards your diploma, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Since we do not currently have access to hardcopy student files, please be patient if you do not get your new class right away.
- All guidelines for Quizzes, Unit Tests, and Written Work Submission above will still apply.
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com
Take care and stay well!
The ASE Advising Team,
Stacy Anderson, Cathy Gample, & Cindy Lau