Online Athletic Clearance/Tryout Information
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Students are required to have a medical exam conducted after May 1st. Any Medical Exams dated before May 1st will not be accepted. The Medical Clearance Form is good for the ENTIRE academic year.
Completed Medical Clearance Forms need to be uploaded to your FamilyID account before Athletic Registration can be processed. Medical Clearance forms can be downloaded from the school website (slhs.net) under the “athletics” tab.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
· Health Insurance Information, including policy #
· Completed Medical Clearance Form (ready to be scanned/uploaded)
Go to www.familyid.com and follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link “find a program” and search San Leandro High School.
2. Next click on the link “2017-2018 Athletic Registration.”
3. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
4. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
5. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
6. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
7. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
8. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
9. Review your registration summary.
You will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.At any time, you may log in at
www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com
or 888-800-5583 x1.