DROP OFF PROCEDURES
In the morning, please pull all the way forward and as close to the curb as possible in the Bancroft lot to drop off your child. This is for the safety of all students. Please do not leave your vehicles unattended anywhere in the Bancroft lot. If you need to come inside, please park on the nearby streets and walk inside.
PICK UP PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
Student pick up policies are as follows. If you are a returning family, please review the procedures. If you are a new family, please make note of the procedures. These procedures are in place for the safety of ALL students. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Pick-ups: all students will be exited on the Bancroft side of the school.
- There is no designated area for driver pick-ups in front of school. Please do not drive over cones or move them. They are there for the safety of all childern.
- Please do not back up through the exit driveway. This is DANGEROUS for students who you may not be able to see.
- All parents are to park their cars in the neighborhood and walk to the front of the school to pick up your children.
- Drivers coming to the front parking lot to pick up students has proven to be dangerous for students and causes a traffic mess on Bancroft Avenue.
- Parents are to remain outside of the building until dismissal time. Students will be walked out to meet you.
- Students who have classes in the Stanford Hallway will be dismissed in front of the main office.
- Students who have classes in Berkeley Hallway will be dismissed in front of school by the gate close to 142nd Avenue.
- Please use the crosswalks in front of the flagpole and on 142nd Avenue to cross the street.
- Please use crosswalks rather than darting across the street in between cars.
- These policies for pick up are not meant to inconvenience parents, but rather to ensure the safety of students.