Parents & Students: Please Scroll Down for all information
Please direct all class ring or Cap & Gown Questions to Josten’s: (925) 838-1835
Official Cap & Gown Pick Up is May 10th @ Lunch on the Quad. After that contact the AP Office
Please direct all Yearbook Questions to Mr. Nichols (ex. 2220) email@example.com
Please direct all Prom & Grad Trip Questions to Ms. Wildman (ex. 2205) firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT PROM INFORMATION for AFTER you are cleared:
Students & Guests:
- Bring Student ID - No ID, NO entry
- Arrive by 9:30 pm to gain entry to event
- If you encounter a transportation issue and will be late you MUST reply to this email w/ your & arrival time. Entrance is not guaranteed even then.
- Students may not re-enter the event if they leave
- Vacate the venue by 12:30 am
- Coat-Check* available for a small fee
- *SLHS & Total Event SF do not assume responsibility for and lost or stolen items left unattended by owner.
- ALL ATTENDEES are subject to search prior to entrance
- Entrance is at the discretion of Administration
- You are NOT allowed a refund, even if you do not attend, after MAY 16th
- There are NO ticket sales at the door - If you come w/o having paid, you will have to sit in the entry way for the duration of the event… trust me… I’ve had to do this.... It’s NOT fun.
Chewing Gum, Loose Glitter, Glass, Perfume, Outside Food/Drinks, etc.
*In addition to following the SLUSD policy on items prohibited on campus.