Bancroft Middle School Sports
Bancroft Middle School Sports, General Information
--Anyone interested in trying out for an after school sports team at Bancroft will need the
- A minimum 2.0 GPA from the most recently completed Bancroft quarter.
- A signed parent permission slip that includes the citizenship rules.
- Possible adherence to a signed athletic contract and/or uniform contract.
- A completed Athletic Emergency/Authorization form that list participants’ health care
coverage. This is different than the school requested emergency sheet requested at
the beginning of the year. (If you purchase one of the Myers-Stevens-Toohey school
plans, please request the Student Accident and Sickness Coverage pamphlet from the
- A Sports Physical, best dated after May 1st to ensure its valid for the school year.
Physicals are valid for 13 months.
- All forms/documents should be turned into the athletic director well before the first day of tryouts.
We are offering the following sports for the 2017-18 School Year. These are the approximate
B/G Cross Country August to early November
Girls Softball August to Late October
Flag Football August to early November
Girls Basketball October to December (new time frame)
Boys Basketball December to early March (new time frame)
B/G Wrestling January/February to early April
Girls Soccer January to April
Boys Soccer January to April
Girls Volleyball February to April
Track and Field March to Late May
Boys Volleyball* March to May*
B/G Golf* March to May*
*Boys Volleyball and B/G Golf may or may not be offered, depending on budget and staffing.
All Students and families are encouraged to attend sporting events to support our Broncos! If
you have any questions please contact the athletic director, Jim Sorensen, at 510-618-4380, x
3693 or email him at email@example.com GO BRONCOS!!!!!