Space is limited! You may not hold places in line for other people. Please note: When there is no more space we will turn away applicants.
EVENING CLASS REGISTRATION: Wednesday, March 4, at 6:00 pm. Space is limited. People line up early outside.
MORNING CLASS REGISTRATION: We will hold a VERY SMALL registration on Friday, March 27, at 10:00 am. Space is extremely limited. People line up early outside. We will not be able to serve everyone who comes.
It is not possible to register for ESL (English as a Second Language) online.
ESL Class Times
September through June
- MORNINGS: Monday through Thursday, 8:45-12
- EVENINGS: Monday through Thursday, 6:10-9:15 pm
To enroll in the morning or evening classes, prospective students must attend a scheduled registration.
All ESL classes are free.
ESL Special Interest Classes
To register for these classes, either come to an official registration or come in person to the office starting on August 26.
- Listening and Speaking for beginners, Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30-2:30 pm
- Conversation, beginnning high to intermediate, Monday & Wednesday, 12:30-2:30 pm
- Grammar & Writing, beginnning high to intermediate, Tuesday & Thursday, 1-3 pm
- ESL for seniors, beginning to intermediate, Friday, 9-11 REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS AT THE ADULT SCHOOL, 1448 Williams Street. The class is held at the San Leandro Senior Center, 13909 E. 14th Street.
- Intermediate Advanced Conversation, Monday & Wednesday, 6-8:30 pm.