Student Daily Bulletin
** ANYONE REPORTING TO BANCROFT PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE**
Good Morning Broncos,
This is the BMS Morning Show for
Monday February 24, 2020
Inspirational Message: "Where there is love, there is joy.” –Mother Theresa
Bronco Motto Message: Broncos Take Care of Yourself: Please do not eat or drink in the buildings.
- Cafeteria Lunch Menu: Lunch today is Italian pasta & meat sauce with garlic toast or cheese pizza. Lunch includes salad bar, seasonal fruit, and your choice of milk.
- Students: Right now is a great time to turn off your phones. Thank you. –Admin
- 8th Grade Gown Orders: ALL 8th graders please turn in your order form in the office, especially if you will borrow a gown. Thank you! –Office
- Students: Are you interested participating in capoeira classes during lunch? We will have classes at lunch beginning on March 3rd. Space is limited so please have your scholar sign up ASAP. Flyers can be found in the office and attached to this attached. –Admin
- Earth Team:We would like to thank ALL students and staff on campus that have helped us fundraise almost $300 to support the animals and ecosystems of the Australia Wildfires! 8th graders will also be continuing to fundraise for Australia over the next 2 weeks as a part of their Human Impact Project to reduce our carbon footprint, so please come out and support! THANK YOU! -Ms. Togami, Mr. Love, and students
- What if? - What if you inherited a piece of property from an uncle you never knew you had. Your property is 43 feet (ft.) wide and 67 feet (ft.) long. It is located in the Bay Area. Your uncle has also left you money to build a home but you must draw the floor plan. A floor plan is an architectural drawing of a building to scale in aerial view. You are required to follow some building codes and draw things in proportion. Do you think you could do it. Check out the floor plans designed by 7 & 8 graders in art on display on the bulletin boards outside the main office. -Ms. Colt
- Winter Ball: The hard working students in Service Learning are throwing a Winter Ball on Friday, February 28th from 6pm-8pm. Come dressed to impress! Tickets will be $5 and tickets will be sold at lunch and at the door. ID is required for entry. –Mr. Murphy
- Study Center: Students, the StudyCenter will happen today from 3:15-4:15. Math Intervention for 6th graders will meet in room 210, 7th graders in room 203, and 8th graders in room 206. Any other subject will meet in the library. –The Counseling Department
- Magic Club: Magic Club will meet tomorrow at lunch AND after school in room 108. –Mr. Fox
- A Message from your Peer Advocates: Smiling is a language of kindness. We can all understand and speak it.
- Early Dismissal: Students, Thursday will be an early dismissal day. You will be released at 12:30. –Office
Please remember to take care of yourself, take care of one another and take care of Bancroft! Go Broncos!!