Student Daily Bulletin
** ANYONE REPORTING TO BANCROFT PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE**
Good Morning Broncos,
This is the BMS Morning Show for Friday March 22, 2019
Inspirational Message: “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.” -Albert Einstein.
Bronco Motto Message: Broncos, Take Care of One Another: Use your Manners by saying “please, thank you, excuse me, and I’m sorry,” with each other.
- Cafeteria Lunch Menu: Lunch today is nachos, taco meat, jalapeno cheese and tortilla chips. Lunch includes salad bar, seasonal fruit and your choice of milk. If you are interested in our new vegetarian options, please see Ms. Kristen in the cafeteria for more information.
- Panoramic Order Forms: Hello 8th grade students, the panoramic order forms were distributed during your 6th period class yesterday. Please return your completed forms to the office. –Ms. Jazmin
- Volleyball Try Outs: Final tryouts for volleyball will be:
- Today for 8th 3:30-5
You must have paperwork turned in to Mr. Sorensen to participate. –Coach Tina
- Earth Team: Earth Team meet in room 213 at the beginning of lunch be ready for planting afterward! - Mr. Love
- Robotics Club: Our Robotics Club meets this Friday after school in classroom S-1 from 3:05-4:00. We are working on learning how to code our programmable cars with electric circuits. We just received 3 more laptops. Remember to use CodeHS on your own to improve your skills. Remember to let Mr. Huey know if you can't make it. –Mr. Huey
- What if?- What if you were given a plot of land here in the east bay? It is the east bay and things are crazy expensive so it is a small plot of land. You are asked to design the floor plan for your house. There are some zoning laws you also must abide by. That is exactly what the 7 & 8 graders did in the art elective. Many of the houses they designed had more than one level however, on display under the main staircase is the first level of their homes for you to enjoy. What would you have done differently? - Ms. Colt
- Girls Basketball:Attention Girls Basketball players. Congratulations on a great season. Now that the season is over you need to turn in your basketball jersey, shorts and bag by Thursday March 29th. Stay tuned for information regarding the end of the season celebration. Thank you for all of your hard work. -Ms. Hernandez
- Rules: Students, please do not wear your hoods while on campus! –Admin
Please remember to take care of yourself, take care of one another and take care of Bancroft! Go Broncos!