Student Daily Bulletin
** ANYONE REPORTING TO BANCROFT PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE**
Good Morning Broncos,
This is the BMS Morning Show for Friday September 13, 2019
Inspirational Message: “A stumble may prevent a fall,” English Proverb
Bronco Motto Message: Broncos Take Care of One Another: Please clean up after yourself, throw away trash and recycling, in the cafeteria and patio especially.
- Cafeteria Lunch Menu: Lunch today is nachos with taco meat, jalapenos, cheese and tortilla chips. Lunch includes salad bar, seasonal fruit, and your choice of milk.
- Food Trays: Attention students, please remember to leave your trays on the table. No we do not reuse the trays. Putting your trays on the table helps our custodians a lot. Thank you for taking care of Bancroft. –Admin
- Robotics Club: Our Robotics Club starts this Friday after school in classroom S-1 from 3:05-4:00. If you are interested in inventing and building things, electric circuits, and computer coding, come see what we are about. For now the club will be limited to the first 20 who come and commit to coming consistently and learning. We want students who are serious about learning. This Friday we will learn to solder so wear closed-toed shoes and bottoms that go past the knees when seated...solder is very hot metal. –Mr. Huey
- Rainbow Club: Come to feel safe. Come and be brave. Come live your truth. Come to Rainbow Club. Friday during lunch in Room 207. -Ms. Passmore, Mr. Tan, Mr. Smothermon
- Makers’ Space: Are you interested in learning how to use the 3D Printer or how to laser cutter cool stuff? Come out to the Makers' Club on Tuesdays after school from 3:30pm - 4:30pm in the Makers Space located next to the library! –Ms. Kuang
- Bronco Star Awards: You’ll only have bad luck if you don’t attend the Bronco Awards Club on Tuesday the 17th! We meet in S-6. We are going to start fundraising for WE Day, as well as to support a village. Hope to see you there! -Mr. Smothermon
- Beyblade Club: Attention all Blade-ers: Join Beyblade Club Friday’s at lunch in room 108! Bring your lunch and Blading supplies with you in room 108. NO In-Outs please. Let it Rip!- Mr. Fox
- Earth Team: Are you concerned about global climate change? Want to do something about it? Join the Earth Team in San Francisco on Friday September 20th at the global climate strike. Permission slips can be picked up from Ms. Togami in S-2 and must be returned by Wednesday September 18th. First come first serve, all are welcome. -Bancroft Earth Team
- BSU: The BSU will be selling snacks after school by the Mural. Come out and get re-energized with some refreshing beverages with some beverages and snacks. See you there. –Mr. C
- Study Center: Students, the Study Center will begin next week on Monday and Tuesday from 3:15-4:15. 6th graders will meet in room 201, 7th graders in room 203, and 8th graders in room 206. Any other subject will meet in the library. –The Counseling Department
- Bronco Star Drawing: Students if you have received any bronco stars, come drop them off into the office into the treasure chest in order to win a prize tomorrow morning. We will be raffling off front of the line passes and pencil pouches. –Admin
- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone! If your family celebrates this holiday, enjoy the mooncakes! –Mr. Tan
Please remember to take care of yourself, take care of one another and take care of Bancroft! Go Broncos!!